Translate

Thursday, April 24, 2014

Striking that BLOOD!

ANIME REVIEW TIME... FEATURING.... STRIKE THE BLOOD!




well as you can see today I Lehvorak, owner of Defensor Artz will be talking about Strike the Blood and my first comment on it when I first watched it was... I NEED TO SEE MORE!

It is your typical action anime and I understand not many people would enjoy it due to how it is like a harem and a lot of anime have that fan-service set-up, but I am not here to argue... but to present why I enjoyed this series.

First things first we all know the whole vampire idea was overused like couple years ago and such and really got killed by the Twilight series... YUCK!

I am sorry but if you are a die-heart Twilight fan I respect your fan-base and all, but it wasn't for me. There were also a ton of anime that featured vampires and it started to become overused...

The uniqueness of this anime is you got this magic shaman girl who does her magic and a computer hacker who is the best in her world.

Yes... I am talking about these 2 characters:

Himeragi Yukina

Asagi Aiba

And you can tell from the very beginning like the opening of the series that these girls is going to fall in love with the main character, despite how many times these producers try to cover it up... but they fail at!


If you saw the video, you see basically almost all the characters that will show on this series right at the very beginning. It was obvious how this would be a harem series just after seeing all the girl characters.

I do warn you, that this is a one-sided anime that only appeal to men... if I were a woman I would be offended by this series.... but oh well, all we have to do is appreciate the story.

There are a ton of story arcs in this series which made it exciting, it kind of reminded me of bleach in a way because of how many story arcs that series has or even.... yeah Naruto....



The concept idea of how the main character: Kojou Akatsuki is the 4th progenitor is pretty interesting and how he has to help protect his island home or even protect Yukina. I don't want to spoil too much of the series despite the openings of the series already does spoil a bunch... unless you are bad with the metaphors/hints in those videos. Overall, I did enjoy it and would suggest checking it out!

-Lehvorak

No comments:

Post a Comment