Translate

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

What Time is it? IT'S GOLDEN TIME!

Well a new anime that came out for this Fall 2013 season has been hitting it big lately and it is called "Golden Time"


It has been a while since I blogged anything, because I had been sooooo busy! Sorry about that! Anyways, Golden Time is an awesome new series from the makers of ToraDora?

You guys know what I am talking about right?

Do you?

Well... if you don't know what Toradora is... It is another awesome series and the anime looks like this:


So check that out!

Now back to Golden Time!!!

I don't want to give out any spoilers if you guys haven't seen the anime or read the light novel/manga yet because where is the fun in that?

The story starts out with a guy name Banri Tada, and he is a first year in college and he is going to this law school where he meets many friends and all and one of them that sticks out is a girl name Koko Kaga who is this spoiled rich girl... Kinda similar to Taiga from Toradora... and those two soon get along with each other.

Well Koko Kaga looks like this:


I mean look at her... doesn't she look like Taiga Aisaka here is Taiga's image for comparison:


Well anyways, they both go through their college life and as we can see already from the series since it is currently still on-going at this moment... that there is something big going to happen... Like a big drama that is going to take place which might shaken up the characters BIG TIME! If you compare that to Toradora... things might get nasty between our main characters... So I guess I have to find out...

I really love the characters in this series and how hilarious they set up this anime. I know there are things that can be cliche, but who cares! This is still enjoyable and you rarely get this kind of anime often.

I'll just say that my favorite character so far in this series is Linda.


Her character is so mature and someone I would actually go for if she was real hahaha!

I am also so addicted to the ending song of the series and guess who sang it? Yui Horie!

This song Sweet & Sweet Cherry:



It is no wonder I am addicted to the song, because I really enjoy her music! The funny thing also is, she also voice-acted in the anime Toradora too and now she is in this one! So much awesome stuff in this anime!

Anyways.... you guys should check it out if you are a die-heart fan of drama anime because this is something big and great... also Golden Time made it to the TOP 5 ANIME LIST on Kotaku (Click Here to View). So yes, check it out and the next time you'll remember is.... IT IS TIME FOR GOLDEN TIME!


Don't forget to Like or Follow Defensor Artz on Facebook

Facebook | Twitter

Or you can check out my Deviantart

DeviantArt


Anyways, catch you guys later!

-Lehvorak

No comments:

Post a Comment